Origin in Germany, headquarter in Wendlingen, founded in 1925, as a family-owned enterprise, Festool has 25 subsidiaries, 40 cooperative importers, and more than 2500 employees after more than 90 years of development. Focus on automotive, woodworking, painting and construction industry, Festool has been the world's leading brand in electric, pneumatic tool systems and solutions suppliers. Festool new products have won the If Design Award many times, while Festool has also obtained the Best Employer Award and the Best Factory Award recognition.
Festool woodworking product system provides a complete package of solutions for on-site installation, custom furnishing, decoration, furniture, wooden doors, solid stone industry. Starting from the customers' own interests, Festool products aim to improve product quality, improve work efficiency, protect the health, and ultimately improve business efficiency!
Circular saw TS 55 R
The best plunge-cut saw we have ever built.
1. Slimline housing for maximum flexibility and close proximity to the wall (12 mm)
2. Angle adjustment with undercut function from -1 to 47°
3. Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
4. Transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade
Random orbit sander ETS EC 150
The perfect finishing sander in the compact class.
1. Longlife thanks to EC technology and sanding pad brake with carbide tip
2. Compact design and weighing only 1.2 kg for optimal ergonomic work conditions
3. Stepless speed preselection, constant speed even under load
4. Optimal work protection thanks to vibration and extraction detection
TTS Tooltechnic Systems (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
No 91-1, Lane 1159, East Kangqiao Road, Pudong district
P. R. China
Phone: +86 21 68182800
Fax: +86 21 68182690
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.